Now a days most of us usually use internet. Internet is the most relevant media to gain information. Website is a most common word in internet. Now we learn how to create a website with HTML5. HTML is a version of HTML. HTML is that the normal terminology for making sites.
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
- HTML describes the structure of Web pages using markup
- HTML elements are the building blocks of HTML pages
- HTML elements are represented by tags
- HTML tags label pieces of content such as “heading”, “paragraph”, “table”, and so on
- Browsers do not display the HTML tags, but use them to render the content of the page
A Sample HTML Document
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>This is Page Title</title> </head> <body> <h1>This is Heading</h1> <p>This is paragraph.</p> <b>This bold letter</b> <u>This is Underline</u> </body> </html>
Write these code in notepad++ and save it with the name index.htm. then open it with your browser.
The meaning of the html code:
<!DOCTYPE html>declaration defines this document to be HTML5
<html>element is the root element of an HTML page
<head>element contains meta information about the document
<title>element specifies a title for the document
<body>element contains the visible page content
<h1>element defines a large heading
<p>element defines a paragraph
HTML tags normally come in pairs.
The first tag in a pair is the start tag, the second tag is the end tag
The end tag is written like the start tag, but with a forward slash inserted before the tag name.
- HTML tags normally come in pairs like <p> and </p>
- The first tag in a pair is the start tag, the second tag is the end tag
- The end tag is written like the start tag, but with a forward slash inserted before the tag name
The reason for a web program (Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari) is to peruse HTML reports and show them.
The program does not show the HTML tags, but rather utilizes them to decide how to show the archive:
The <!DOCTYPE> Declaration:
The declaration represents the document type, and helps browsers to display web pages correctly.
It must only appear once, at the top of the page (before any HTML tags).
The declaration is not case sensitive.
Version of HTML:
improved for learning, testing, and preparing. Illustrations may be streamlined to enhance perusing and fundamental comprehension. Instructional exercises, references, and cases are always looked into to maintain a strategic distance from blunders, yet we can’t warrant full accuracy of all substance.
To be continued….
For more informortion contact with us.