Basic Webdesign Part-Two
Ladies and Gentlemen. Our topic today is the initial discussion about HTML and HTML syntax. It is very important in today’s discussion.
The full meaning HTML is Hyper Text Markup Language. It’s a markup language. HTML is not a programming language. It is the structure of the website. However, as I mentioned earlier about the need to learn HTML. HTML 5 is the latest version of HTML. The new features have been added to this version.
To learn HTML, you need a browser on your computer, and you need a text editor. You can use a text editor Notepad plus plus. To download notepad++ click here.
Now I will talk about the structure of HTML. Try to understand each line. If you have difficulty understanding any of the lines, comments to tell me. Remember, if you can not do better understanding of today’s episode will not be able to understand the rest of the Episodes.
To get started, first enter the following HTML code in notepad++ . Write with your own hands, don’t copy.
<!DOCTYPE HTML> <html> <head> <title> This is Page Title </title> </head> <body> Welcome to HTML Tutorial! </body> </html>
This is the basic structure of HTML. Save the code with the name index.html and show in a browser. If you open the file with a broeser, it display. “Welcome to HTML Tutorial!”
I understand that you still have not understood anything. no problem . I’ll explain you each of line.
- The first line refers to the browser to write that it is a HTML document. Since we’re using HTML 5, we r using <! DOCTYPE HTML>. If you use HTML 4.01, we need to write <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC “-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN” “http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd”>However, since we are using HTML 5, so we just need to write <! DOCTYPE HTML>. At the top of the HTML to use this type of dock. Many people do not give importance to the HTML Doctype. However, to avoid this issue is to be professional. For example, if you do not use Doctype some browsers do not properly work. So, at the beginning of each HTML file you need to use Doctype.
- To understanr the second line, you have to understand about HTML tag. The words i.e. “<html>, <head>, <title>, <body>” are called tag. Just look at the tags that start with Less Than sign and ends with Greater Than sign. So, is written. Each tag is about to begin and end. Therefore, thetag has the tag In this way, has been completed. Less Than symbol tag is end with a Forward Slash (/) character. Tags do not appear directly in the browser. See the index.html file so that the tags are not displayed in the browser. Just browsing elements are displayed. The text which in the middle of the HTML tag is called elements.
- The second line is about to tag. All the HTML code is to written between the <html> tag. In The ninth line <html> tag is end. <Html> tag contains two sections of thesection, and the other is thesection.
- The third line, which is a tag line at the end of the fifth. Similarly,tag is a label which is subsequently finished.
- The seventh line Welcome to HTML Tutorial! It is written and displayed in the browser. This is the HTML element. The element is displayed in the browser. However, tags are not displayed in the browser directly.
Finally, you have to save the file as index.html. Here you can enter any text index instead of typing. It is your desire. However, to keep the .html extension. The file name must have the .html. Many people make the mistake instead of .html and .txt file Please open the browser. But it will not work. You can write .htm instead of .html.
I think, now you can understand a little bit. don’t worry. I will come back very soon with lots of information in my next tutorial. Stay connected with us.
set up a web page for free
how to set up a web page
how to design a web page
web architecture basics
build a web site for dummies
creating a website for free
how to make a website
setting up a business website
how to create a website for free
make a website free no charge
page web hosting
build a website for dummies
build a website
how to start a website business
set up website domain
how to build a website for dummies
how to build a website for free
how to build a website
make a website for small business
how to make your own website
making a website for free beginners
google website builder small business
web page designers
how to get a web page
where to set up a website
how much does website hosting cost
how to set up an online business
how to set up a business
how to set up your own website
setting up small business website
free domain names
build a website tutorial
build a website with google
build a website easy
set up a website
how to set up a business website
build your own website for free
godaddy website builder
build your own website
free web pages for small business
build ecommerce website
building a website for a business
build a website 100% free
build a site
google free website builder
build a business website
build a website for business
are websites free