The title is very interesting to all of us. Today we will show you a interesting trick name How To Add Home/Back Soft Button Keys On Android Without Root. And the Interesting thing is that for doing that you no need to root your phone. Yes friends now you can add home or back button on android without any root. We are going to share an easy method that will help you to add Home/Back soft button on your Android without root that you don’t need to change your Android smartphone for doing so.
Home/Back Soft Button Keys On Android
You must have seen the three soft touch keys at the bottom of a touch screen which are similarly used as in buttons in another Android. You may see that in most of our android devices. These soft keys are not available on every Android handset. If you want to add home soft button on your android then you are at the right place. There is a method by which you can add that three keys on your Android screen without any any type of root. Most of time if you want to do that then you have to root your android but it voids your device warranty. That’s why today we have a way to which you can add these buttons without rooting your Android. So let’s start…
- At first you need to download and install the cool Android app that is Back Button (No root).
- Now Run it..
- After that you will see a popup appears asking you to enable the app in accessibility permission.
- Now Grant the permission.
- After that you need to swipe to the right at the Active button to enable this app on your device.
- Now after this, come back to the back button app.
- Now there you need to activate the active option and then activate the buttons that you want to be there in your Android touch screen.
- After that instantly you can see these buttons on your screen.
Now it is time to enjoy your buttons. You can easily re-position these button by just tapping on them.
Hope you like it. Stay with us to get more.