Hello guys ! welcome back to our new trick how to remove bloatware from rooted android device. This is a valuable trick for those friends who did not want extra apps on their android device which they never use. If you have already rooted Android device, then you can give a try to the app NoBloat Free, this will let you remove all the bloatware apps that have no meaning in your device and are just compromising your security. We posted Remove Bloatware From Android Device Without Root. You can know learn that trick by simply click here. By that trick you will know how to remove bloatware from android device without root. So, let’s start…
You can remove bloatware in a rooted phone by using many app from the internet. But here we will give you the best and easiest way to do that. We will give you the best app to remove bloatware. The app name is System App Entferner (ROOT). This is a good way to done your work. So, follow the bellow steps…
- Firstly you need to root your android device. If you have already rooted you device then it’s fine or if not then click here to know how to root you android easily.
- Now go to Google Play Store and search System App Entferner (ROOT).
- Now install the app.
- After install Open or Launch the app.
- After that open the menu and select System App.
- Now you can simply select the app that you want to remove .
- After that simply tap on Uninstall.
That’s it. You have done your task. Now you can enjoy a bloatware free android device. Now you have known that this is one of the easiest ways to remove bloatware from your Android smartphone. By using this guide, you can easily make your device bloatware free by just simply removing them with the both possible ways discussed above. Hope you like it. Stay with us to get more.