Facebook Group’s All FAQ Question and Answer hear. You get all information about Facebook Group in this post. I hope you get more knowledge about Facebook Group. We share all Facebook asking Questions and Answer of Facebook group……….
- Go to the group you want to add members to
- Click Members below the group photo
- Click Add
- Enter the people you want to add and then click their names to add them to the group
How do I delete a group?
- Go to the group you want to delete and click Members below the cover photo
- Click Settings Icon next to each member’s name and select Remove from Group
- Select Leave Group next to your name once you’ve removed the other members
- All Posts: You’ll get notifications any time members post in the group
- Highlights: You’ll get notifications for suggested posts and posts from your friends
- Friends’ Posts: You’ll get notifications whenever your friends post
- Off: You won’t get notifications when members post
- People may see when you join a public or closed group or that you’re a member of that group, like in News Feed or search.
- When someone adds you to a public or closed group, others may see that you’ve been invited (ex: in News Feed or search). Once you visit a group you’re invited to, you’ll become a member and other people may see you joined.
- Certain groups on Facebook have their privacy setting set to secret and may not appear in search results. You can see them once a group member adds you.
How do I leave a group?
- Members won’t be notified
- You’re removed from the member list and the group will be removed from your list of groups
- You’ll no longer get group notifications
- People will no longer know when you’ve seen a group post, even if you saw it before you left the group
How do I start a chat with members of a group I’m in?
- Click … Icon in the top-right corner of a group you’re in and select Send Message
- Click to check the boxes next to the people you want to message, or click Select All to message the entire group
- Click Start Chat