YouTube can be used to share your videos with the world, but before you can get started you need to register for an account on YouTube. When you register for a YouTube account, YouTube wants to confirm that the e-mail address you entered is valid and active. To use your account on YouTube, you need to confirm the email address on your Google Account. Confirming your e-mail address ensures that YouTube can identify you through your e-mail address and can contact you if there are any issues with your account.
YouTube sends an e-mail titled YouTube Service to your account after you complete the Sign Up procedure. Part of the sign-up process includes verifying your email. YouTube informs you that you must confirm your e-mail address before you can upload a video or comment on a video. This helps to keep spammers off of YouTube and make sure that you register with the correct address.
- To request that a confirmation email be sent to your address go to the request confirmation page (see Resources for link). The confirmation email will be mailed out as part of the process, if you are registering on YouTube for the first time.
- After that you need to go to your email address that you used in youtube to sign up.
- Now open your inbox.
- You can see their a confirmation email. If you can’t see that email then wait for the confirmation email to arrive.
- Now you need to click on the confirmation email that arrives. With a subject line of Google Email Verification the sender will appear as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To verify your email on YouTube click on the confirmation link provided in the email. Select the link, copy it and paste it into the address bar to physically go to the link and verify your email if you cannot click on the link.
This is the simple way to confirm your email address in a new youtube. Hope you like it. Stay with us to get many more cool trick like this. Till then be well.