Recover for deleting important text message on your iPhone device? You can find solution to recover deleted text messages on iPhone here. It is so easy! Hope, you will like it if you have a try!
Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone with iCloud Recovery
iCloud backups are a good way to recover deleted text messages from an iPhone. If you have ever backed up your iPhone to iCloud, you should be able to use this method to get back your deleted text messages. If you’re not already, you should be doing regular iCloud backups. It’s a good idea
of your important stuff for saving ALL, not just messages that might potentially get deleted.
- Go to Settings.
- At the top under your name you’ll see Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store; click that arrow.
- Tap on iCloud.
- Scroll down and tap on iCloud Backup.
- Now check to see if after you deleted the texts you want back or
the time of your last backup was before.
If the iCloud backup predates the deletion of your text messages, you’re in luck. Now you’ll need to erase your iPhone and restore it with the backup pre-dating your accidental text deletion.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on General.
- Choose Reset.
- Select Erase All Content and Settings.
- In the confirmation menu that pops up, like the second option: Erase Now and make sure not to choose Backup Then Erase or you will lose the previous backup and won’t be able to recover the deleted text messages!
Now your iPhone has been totally erased and will begin as though it’s a new device. Follow the step by step instructions until you come to the Apps & Data page.
- On the Apps & Data page, choose Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Enter any passwords asked for from iCloud Backup, then sign in to iCloud.
- Proceed to “Choose backup,” then choose from a list of available backups in iCloud. There may be even older backups to like from besides the one you verified before starting. Like the most recent one that predates the deletion of the text messages. Keep in mind that the older the backup, the more likely it is that it will not contain other important data that backup was made that you’ve added to your iPhone since.
- You may have to sign back in to all your accounts after the iPhone is restored.
Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone from iTunes Backup
If the previous method of recovering deleted text messages didn’t work, don’t worry; there is another means to your end, namely iTunes. Similar to recovering from a backup on iCloud, you should be able to access any messages via iTunes, as long as you have been doing regular backups to your computer. This is why it is recommended to periodically back up your iPhone to iTunes even if you have automatic iCloud backups enabled. Like these simple steps to recover deleted texts to try.
It is possible that you have disabled this feature of the Computer / Mac syncing process, so if you do not have access to your text messages here that could be why. You may want to update settings so that going forward it is easier to recover deleted text messages on your iPhone.
- The first thing you need to do is connect your iPhone with the computer you usually sync it with. iTunes will open automatically if it’s not already running. If not, just click the program and open it up.
- When your iPhone appears in iTunes, click Summary.
- To get back the data backed up from your iPhone, including your deleted text messages, you will need to click “Restore Backup.” If this option is grayed out, you may need to change your backup preferences from iCloud to PC. You can always change this back after you have restored your iPhone.
- This process can take a while if you have a lot of data stored on your phone or Mac. If you have done a sync with this PC or Mac since deleting your text messages this process will not work. iTunes only saves your most recent backup data for a restore.
- Assuming you have not done a sync with iTunes since you deleted your text messages, this method should restore those messages back to your Messages app!
Hope this post will help you. Share your experience with us through the below comment section about how to get Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone were useful and share you timeline for future.